Are you looking for a dynamic remote executive assistant? Search no further, because I am ready for the job.
I have a knack for problem-solving and can work well independently with little supervision. I respond to requests from clients in a timely manner and I’m adept at prioritizing multiple ongoing projects.
Additionally, I am adept at:
- Handling correspondence, reporting, and documents with efficiency and accuracy.
- Creating reports and writing documents that support business needs.
- Managing day-to-day calendars and travel arrangements.
I have produced campaigns and created awareness for companies such as Taheel Asseha Medical, Smart Telecom Technology, and my own eCommerce site, House of JECA by promoting contents across networks; all has increased visitors to the company websites by 30% just after the launch.
Moreover, I have created an online eCommerce site myself that utilizes a drop shipping business model. You can guarantee that I have a wide experience in managing and maintaining an online store as well.
I am a self-starter and excel at handling, policy changes, and resolving conflicts immediately.
My expertise includes:
- Proven experience as a Remote Executive Assistant and relevant roles;
- Familiarity and experience with current technologies like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VOIP;
- Knowledge and experience using a Customer Relationship Management application such as HubSpot CRM, Wise Agent;
- Experience with project management applications such as Trello, Asana, Notion, and Podio;
- Experience with office productivity tools such as G Suite and MS Office;
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling like Google Calendar;
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills;
- Experience in making travel arrangements;
- Knowledge and experience with mileage tracking application such as TripLog;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Solid organizational skills;
- Dedication to client service;
- Experience with online marketing such as Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing;
- Passion for social media space. Demonstrated engagement and experience, including the building of personal networks of friends, fans, and followers;
- Robust understanding of all social media platforms including Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, and blogs;
- Content writing skills;
- Experience with Proofreading and Copyediting;
- Experience with content research and monitoring tools such as BuzzSumo, Scoop.it, and Ahrefs;
- Knowledge and experience with Woocommerce, Shopify, Oberloo, Aliexpress, Alidropship, BigCommerce, Amazon FBA, 3dcart, Ebay, Volusion, and Etsy;
- Graphic designing skills such as (Adobe Spark, Adobe InDesign, Canva, MS Sway, etc.);
- Experience with product researching using online tools;
- Experience with general transcription;
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix;
- Knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge and experience with Social Media Management tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Planoly, Crowdfire, etc;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills;
- Knowledge and experience with Keyword Planners tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Keyword Tool, Ahrefs, and Google Ads Keyword Planner;
- Strong understanding and regular utilization of web analytics.
Overall, my ability to work with central and network teams to develop a social media strategy for key promotables, consistent with marketing/communications/online network strategy will put your company right in front of your target social audience.
I am also deeply familiar with several proprietary computer software systems and can adapt quickly to new programs.
I am skilled in the following applications and platforms.
- HubSpot CRM
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Spark, Canva, Desygner, PicMonkey
- Video Editing Applications (Adobe Premier, WeVideo, YouTube)
- Product Hunt
- BuzzSumo, Scoop.it, Ahrefs
- Moz SEO
- Keyword Tool
- Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Pinterest Analytics
- Enterprise Chat Platforms (Tawk, Zendesk)
- eCommerce Platforms/Plugin (Shopify, Woocommerce, BigCommerce)
- Office Suite (G Suite/MS Office/LibreOffice)
- Trello, Asana, Notion, Podio
As part of your team, I hope to bring premium remote executive assistance to you and support your overall business goal. I am certain that I will be able to offer an immediate contribution to your business.